Monday, January 03, 2011

The year of 2010

Thanks God. The year of 2010 is prosperous for me.

I have experienced failure, but on the other hand, I have learned more about my weaknesses and am motivated to remedy them.

I felt bored and frustrated living in a far away city alone, but I have made some friends here.

Good or bad. I hope I can make progress in 2011.

Works will be frustrating from time to time, and I have to focus on what I want to do.

P.S How do I spend my New Year's Eve and the New Year?
1) Eat with three colleagues, and discuss important current affairs of the country first. Then go to the home of HK friends, TL and SL, to play board games and count down.
2) Lunch with a group of university students on January, and have a vegeraterian dinner with some friends on Jan 1.
3) Church, plus board games at TL and SL's home.

No comments: