Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My health.....

is deteriorating these days. I cannot fall asleep even though I am not feeling well today (probably it is flu under the hot and humid weather). I have been sick and I have consulted doctors three to four times in these two months. My legs are always cramped and I am worried that this will make me not able to walk!!!
I always feel tired even though I have nine hours of sleeping and the office work is not busy at all.
Maybe I should do more exercise and turn to Chinese medicine.
Also thinking what should I do. I have been doing this kind of work for quite a long period of time, and it seems that I have not made any breakthrough. Is breakthrough really important to me? If so, how can I make it? I have thought of spending some time (not necessarily a long period) outside HK, but not sure if it is possible. And also wondering if I should pursue further studies. If so, what should I study? Should I take long-term courses (am I determined to spend two years time for a course!?)? Study in HK is extremely expensive and it cost HK$80,000 or more for a two-year course. Have attempted to look for information of mainland institutions. Is it suitable to me?

2 comments:

Teoh KL said...

- Probably something worrisome is occupying you? If convenient, do travel somewhere for a short break.
- Try to take some potassium and magnesium mineral supplement for muscle cramping.

Anonymous said...

的確, 最近天氣是太差勁了, 又濕又熱, 有時又突然轉冷, 。日日返工日常生活repeat 又repeat, 沒什麼時間去想自己在做什麼,或想做什麼, 又或者有些情緒、壓力慮積了都沒為意, 小心保重。只要身體健康, 萬事有商量, 這是過來人親身經驗, 得閑出黎飲下茶la, 別自閉呀。